Example Job Interview Questions:
Interview questions are typically divided into three main categories: Traditional interview questions, Behavioural Questions (competency-based interview) and Situational questions (hypothetical questions).
Let’s learn how to become a master in answering all three types of questions:
Traditional Job Interview Questions:
What are general interview questions?
Best to prepare answers to these types of questions, but do not try to memorize exact answers word for word. It will sound scripted and will be easily picked up. What you need to do is have your answers planned, but be ready to adapt or change your answers depending on how well the interview is going.
There are literally thousands of “general interview questions”. We have selected the 15 most frequently asked questions and have given you examples of how best to answer these questions.
Click below to read Examples:
- Tell Me About Yourself?
- Why Did You Decide To Leave Your Last Job?
- Where Else Have You Been Interviewing?
- What’s Your Greatest Strength?
- What’s Your Biggest Weakness?
- Why Have You Applied For This Job?
- Where Do You See Yourself In Five Tears Time?
- Why Should We Hire You For This Job?
- Do You Work Well Under Pressure?
- How Do You Handle Change?
- Briefly Describe Your Ideal Job?
- What Makes You Want To Work Hard?
- How Would Your Co-Workers Describe You?
- What Motivates You?
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
Behaviour Job Interview Questions
- What are Behaviour Interview Questions?
- How To Answer Behaviour Job Interview Questions:
- How To Nail The Behaviour Job Interview:
- 50 Popular Behaviour Job Interview Questions:
Situational Job Interview Questions: